Friday, March 30, 2007

A Camping We Will Go!

Crackgerbal and I are going camping! Things could be better--they always could--but camping is fun. We are going to Silver Lake. I have no idea where that is in relation to us but she is driving so I don't need to know at this point.

I know my last post was a while ago so I decided to drop a note here today. I'm actually on a break at work so this will definitely be short. Just thought I'd let the *cough* extended readership know what was going on. When we get back, I will post soon and let the WHOLE WORLD KNOW what we did.

That is all


Crackgerbal said...

alright were back from camping and apparently Im the WHOLE WORLD, so what did we do?

Demented Chihuahua said...

Ha, ha. Very funny. I do wish the *cough* extended readership weren't so damn pushy! "Things" would be so much easier without the *cough* WHOLE WORLD pushing me in my artistic ventures! Besides, I have posted. Go read!