Friday, March 30, 2007

A Camping We Will Go!

Crackgerbal and I are going camping! Things could be better--they always could--but camping is fun. We are going to Silver Lake. I have no idea where that is in relation to us but she is driving so I don't need to know at this point.

I know my last post was a while ago so I decided to drop a note here today. I'm actually on a break at work so this will definitely be short. Just thought I'd let the *cough* extended readership know what was going on. When we get back, I will post soon and let the WHOLE WORLD KNOW what we did.

That is all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright were back from camping and apparently Im the WHOLE WORLD, so what did we do?

Demented Chihuahua said...

Ha, ha. Very funny. I do wish the *cough* extended readership weren't so damn pushy! "Things" would be so much easier without the *cough* WHOLE WORLD pushing me in my artistic ventures! Besides, I have posted. Go read!