Thursday, March 15, 2007

End of term slowdown...

Since the term is ending, my rushed life is slowing down. It won't ever stop but it does get more manageable. I actually got 8 hours of sleep the night before last and was tire the whole next day. Last night I only got 4 hours of sleep--Crackgerbal kept me up... :-)--and today I feel great! Go figure.

Turned in my tech report I was sweating over all term. It turned out well. You don't get a link to that. Sorry.

I'm working on getting a home web server up and running. If I get that up right and within a reasonable amount of time I will change my blog to there and run my own blog software. Nice to have full control over my own stuff. I don't mind Blogspot--they are fairly good--but I'm a control freak who wants complete power!!!!

Planning a camping trip with a bunch of people from school. Should be pretty fun. Have to get all my ducks in a row first. Can't leave half-cocked and not ready to rock.

That is all

No comments: