Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shame and Moving

I'm ashamed to say that it has been a week since I posted here. My heart dies at this knowledge. I apologize to my vast *snicker* readership.

On the upside, Crackgerbal is moving in with me! Good times. We have been packing her stuff and moving it all around in a frantic effort to get her into the apartment. Turns out she has way more shit than I do and a lot of it will have to go into storage.

This is the first woman I will have lived with. Very odd and strange and all that. I'm interested to see how this turns out. Kinda like an experiment on myself.

That is all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you realize that your little experiment with yourself is also going to affect me right. id hate to think that your one of those frankenstien scientists, the experment might go wrong when we only create a monster. I told you i had alot of shit...you didnt believe me...